posted by Elemak at 9:19 PM
HA HA HA HA HA...i love it!!! :) :)-leah
By Anonymous, at 12/06/2005 3:10 PM
Ok I was going to post about the Christmas Spider being awsome, but I noticed that my work verification says shh pukie and I think that is funny.
By Elemak, at 12/12/2005 9:18 PM
Post a Comment << Home
A slip of the foot you may soon recover, but a slip of the tongue you may never get over. Benjamin Franklin
A loud voice cannot compete with a clear voice, even if it's a whisper. Barry Neil Kaufman
2 Comments:
HA HA HA HA HA...i love it!!! :) :)
-leah
By
Anonymous, at 12/06/2005 3:10 PM
Ok I was going to post about the Christmas Spider being awsome, but I noticed that my work verification says shh pukie and I think that is funny.
By
Elemak, at 12/12/2005 9:18 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home